Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ennio Morricone - Vergogna Schifosi

This is one of my favorite Ennio Morricone scores. I searched for it for a long time before I finally found it. I originally wanted to hear it because at one point in time Sean O'Hagan from the High Llamas said it was his favorite album and naturally, the High Llamas being my favorite band at the time, I held his opinion in high regard. I finally found the album and it is a wonderful dreamy album with enough wordless vocals to choke a horse.



1. Matto, Caldo, Soldi, Morto Girotondo
2. Guardami Negli Occhi
3. Ninna Nanna per Adulti
4. Una Spiaggia a Mezzogiorno
5. Un Altro Mare
6. Matto, Caldo, Soldi, Morto Girotondo

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/29277273/vergogna_schifosi.rar

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your link was incomplete.

Cheers,

Ehi

cmland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cmland said...

It works for me....sometimes the link continues past the viewable area on the computer screen for some reason and you can only see part of it. Try this: http://rapidshare.com/files/29277273/vergogna_schifosi.rar

cmland said...

I went ahead and made the link click-able on the blog. Should work fine now.

Ehi Passika said...

Thanks! Works for me now.

wonderfulsound said...

i got it. how any tracks are there suppose to be?

hector23 said...

this is wonderful, thank you so much for this album

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good, thanks for posting.

Tex said...

Anybody know where I can get the film for this score?

cmland said...

I have no idea where to find this film. I'd also like to know if anyone has any information about it.

Anonymous said...

The filetype is .rar
How do I play this?

cmland said...

A .rar file is similar to a .zip file. You need a program called Winrar to "unzip" the compressed file. A trial of Winrar can be downloaded free of charge from their website, and it says it is only a 30 day or something trial, but it doesnt quit working after the 30 days so there is no reason to buy it.

Anonymous said...

hello. what a beautiful score. amazing (lyricless vocals as you say a cosmic).

thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Anything Morricone works for me!

RTC said...

Thank you for this!

I heard it in Japan a good number of years back and never got my hands on it after that...

Anonymous said...

This has always been one of my favorites. If you like this one, look for the soundtrack to "La Stagione Dei Sensi", with features the incomparable "Una Voccallo Specchio".